Thursday, June 21, 2012

Blog Post: Final Cut:The Basics & Media History:Obama Hope Poster

The tutorials on FSO--First the Final Cut: The Basics. This gave me some additional information about using (FC). I do have that software on the computers in my classroom. Most of my students only use iMovie. A few have used FC in the past. So they begin using iMovie and then import into FC. I am ready to get on the computer and spend sometime with FC.

It was a blast from the past watching the video about the making of the "Obama Hope Poster." Shepard Fairey is an amazing artist and visionary. The poster is a historical iconic piece. For me it will always remind me of a time when great hope, big giant hope was in the air. Hope is powerful and we all should hold on to hope for change, positive change!


http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/images/results.aspx?ex=2&qu=artists#ai:MC900334168|mt:0|

No comments:

Post a Comment