Saturday, June 9, 2012

Week 2 Leadership Post













The North American Montessori Teachers' Association has four conferences during each year. I received my Montessori Adolescent training through NAMTA. Having the opportunity to present my AR Project at a NAMTA Conference would be amazing. I know that information that I have documented throughout my project would give teachers additional information about integrating emergent technologies with core academic work. Montessori teachers balance the pedagogy of Dr. Maria Montessori with new educational tools. My presentation at this conference would inspire others to implement emergent technologies in their classrooms. I have contacted David Kahn, who was my Professor during my training. He is also the director of NAMTA. I requested the forms to participate at a conference. I am awaiting a reply.
















The Hawaii International Conference On Education has a conference in Honolulu. The conference will be held in January 2013. I think presenting in Honolulu at a conference that is for an international audience would be a great experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment