Monday, June 18, 2012

My Comments on Rebecca's WK-4Leadership Post



When I think about inspiring leaders, I don't have to look any further than this amazing cohort! 
The value of this program has been what I have learned through our interactions in cyberspace. 
There are characteristics that each of you possess that demonstrate leadership 
and are qualities I hope to emulate. 

Rebecca, Thank you for the inspiration, what a loving post. We are all very fortunate to have been on this amazing journey together. I plan on keeping in touch with everyone. I think you and Pete will be in for a wonderful experience with publishing and presenting at conferences. Thank you again for the thoughtful post.

URL:  http://engageandmotivate.blogspot.com/
To connect to Rebecca's complete Leadership WK-4 Post

No comments:

Post a Comment